[vtkusers] How to terminate rendering session

manzohar lancia58 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:39:26 EDT 2013

Hi

I have an application in which I render a CT volumes, displaying one volume
at a time. When I switch between the CT volumes I use the Delete property
for each VTK class I used the New to create it in reverse order I created
them. However it looks like this does not release all VTK resources.  And on
each new CT rendering it looks like the system is getting “clogged”. The
only cure is to terminate the debug session from the Visual Studio ( I use
Visual Studio 5 )

Thanks
Zohar