[vtkusers] building my own VS2012 project (MFC)

Shawn Waldon swaldon at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 19 15:49:34 EDT 2013

I highly recommend using CMake <http://www.cmake.org/> for building
projects with VTK.  It has a bit of a learning curve, but it should handle
all the compile/link stuff by setting up VS projects than already point to
the right files/folders.  You probably used it to build VTK itself.
 However, if your project is large and does not already use CMake to build
it may be more trouble than it is worth to switch it to use CMake.

Hope this helps,

Shawn