[vtkusers] vtkTextRenderer can't be instantiated by vtkObjectFactory

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Wed Jun 19 13:42:56 EDT 2013

Sorry, should have posted this solution that Marcus pointed me to on a
different email thread.

I had linked my executable target against vtkRenderingFreeType, but had
failed to include vtkRenderingFreeType in the list of modules in the
find_package(VTK) MODULES list.  Adding it there fixed the problem.

Thanks,

--
Zach Mullen
R & D Engineer