[vtkusers] Actor behind

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 17:36:52 EDT 2013

Assuming all actors are pickable you either can do chain picking temporary
setting already picked actor(s) unpickable
until nothing is picked.

Or you may try to use method provided by vtkPicker
vtkProp3DCollection<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkProp3DCollection.html>*
GetProp3Ds<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkPicker.html#aea9c8966df9b24053b743cf098e51db5>().

This will return all possible to be picked actors, but unless it is
overridden by subclasses ( you will have to check source code yourself) it
may return actors which would not be picked bu subclasses since vtkPicker
operates with bounded boxes.

Alex