[vtkusers] How to remove redundant point?

donyyo donyyo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:37:27 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm reconstructing a model based on the segment image. However, there are
some isolated pixels outside the model in the segment image. Consequently,
the reconstructed model contains some isolated points/cells. How can I
remove these points/cells?
I think I could keep the points/cells belong to the model's polydata, and
then remove the other points/cells. Is there any way to know if a point/cell
is connected to the polydata? Or is there any other method?
Thank you!

Dony