[vtkusers] Overriding vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera functions in separate .h and .cpp files

cjayjones cjayjones at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:16:12 EDT 2013

I am creating my own InteractorStyle class that is derived from
vtkInteractorStyleTrackball camera.  I would like to put my class definition
in a header file and the functions definitions in a separate .cxx file.  My
header file is:

My .cxx file is:

My main file is:

My linking error is:

Does anybody see what I might be doing wrong?  If I move the OnMouseMove()
function definition into the header file, the linking error goes away.  I
would really prefer to be able to put the definition in a separate file as
shown.

Thanks for any help.