[vtkusers] Text always on top

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jun 11 08:26:03 EDT 2013

Sorry I don't have time to code up the solution. My earlier comment about
what to do is still valid.

More specifically what you need to do is to either reset the camera on
camera motion or pre-set it to a large enough space so that GL's clipping
ranges don't cut out things that are too near to or too far from the camera.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive