[vtkusers] RC2: VTK_Group_Qt causes WebKit error and stencil is missing

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:13:04 EDT 2013

I configured my Qt to be built without WebKit, and if I turn
on VTK_Group_Qt during configuration I end up with the following error:

CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97
(MESSAGE):

Could NOT find Qt4 (missing: QT_QTWEBKIT_LIBRARY) (found version "4.8.2")

Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:288
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake 2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1200
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)

GUISupport/QtWebkit/CMakeLists.txt:1 (find_package)

If I leave VTK_Group_Qt to off, and just enable Module_vtkGUISupportQt
and Module_vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL then there is no error. Is this the
expected behavior?

Another issue is that folder C:\VTK6.0.0.rc2\Imaging\Stencil is missing
from additional include directories (Imaging\Color and Imaging\Core are
present), so my project does not compile: Cannot open include file:
'vtkPolyDataToImageStencil.h'. If I add this path manually to MSVC project
configuration, then the compilation is successful, but there is a fatal
error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkGUISupportQtSQL.lib'. This file does
not exist, there is only 'vtkGUISupportQt-6.0.lib'. The same
for vtkViewsQt.lib. And finally I had to
add C:\VTK6.0.0.rc2\lib\Debug\vtkImagingStencil-6.0.lib.