[vtkusers] vtkTetra::JacobianInverse missing ?

Rodrigue Décatoire rodrigue.decatoire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:21:53 EDT 2013

Hi vtkusers,

I installed the python-vtk package available for Ubuntu 12.04 which
embodies vtk 5.8.0. According to the corresponding documentation, the
object vtkTetra should have a public member function named
vtkTetra::JacobianInverse, but for a reason I do not get, this function
seems to be inexistant for the vtkTetra object (and same goes for all
the 3D cells that should have this function).

Does anyone have encountered this issue ?

Thanks a lot,

Rodrigue