[vtkusers] How to make the itk's mesh to vtkPolyData and display by vtk

董辉 dhjimy at 126.com
Fri Jun 7 00:12:30 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone:
    I want using the  "itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource" Class to make a DICOM Slicers to become a binary mesh,then I take use of the “itkMeshTovtkPolyData”(in  the ITKApplication)Calss to make the mesh to vtkPolyData. But when I dispaly  the PolyData by vtk,the outcome is like " windstorm".  I don't how to solve this problem.  could someone give me some  suggest or give me some example.
                                                                                                                                                                                                   Thanks!