[vtkusers] Better contrast on image

Manuel Corrales manuelcorrales at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:37:34 EDT 2013

Thanks!,

How do I setup that to a mapper? I am using a vtkGDCMImageReader and then
a  vtkImageViewer2 but can't find a way of "configuring" the mapper. I can
get this:

imageViewer->GetImageActor()->GetMapper()

but not sure if that's ok and how to continue. Maybe I should not use the
imageviewr and do all "by hand" (like reader -> mapper -> actor -> renderer
-> ...) but I failed to move through slices with this approach (something
pretty easy to do using the imageviewer).

Thanks in advance!
Manuel.