[vtkusers] Restrict vtkSplineWidget to actor

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:54:07 EDT 2013

Hi Mathieu,

vtkSplineWidget does not use point placer classes internally, so it
wouldn't be straight forward to restrict
the widget to a given actor.  You could use a callback to restrict the
handle positions to the actor, but the complexity
of restricting the handles will depend on the surface geometry of the actor.
It may be easier to use a vtkContourWidget has a vtkContourRepresentation
which has methods to set a point placer.

Dean

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Mathieu Moigner <mmoigner at phenix-systems.com