[vtkusers] VTKOBJWRITER

Arindam arindam at triassicsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 01:43:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

I want some thing where i can create a .obj file from vtkpoints which i
have created from a 3D object. And when I read the .obj file by
vtkObjReader, it should result the 3D object.

On 6/4/2013 2:52 PM, Boris KABAR wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have a look at vtkOBJExporter:
> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkOBJExporter.html
> I have never used this class, but it seems to be what you need.
>
> Regards,
>
> Boris

Regards,
*ARINDAM SAHA
Software Engineer*
Triassic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
(+91) 471 2700050 (Office)
9746145220 (Mobile)
<http://www.triassicsolutions.com>

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains confidential information intended
solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this email
permanently from your records. Do not copy or distribute this e-mail and
any such actions are unlawful. Except where this email is sent in the
usual course of business, the views expressed in this email are those of
the sender. Triassic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for
any indirect damage or loss suffered by reason of inaccuracy or
incorrectness of the information in this email.
+ Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail.