[vtkusers] Align vtkLineWidget with CT volume manipulation

manzohar lancia58 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 04:12:05 EDT 2013

Hi

I posted this issue earlier but I think I wasn't clear.
I am rendering  a CT volume.  In the volume window I added two lines using
vtkLineWidget.   These lines have to be aligned with the volume
manipulation.  i.e. they have to stay at the same place on the volume while
the volume is rotated, paned zoomed using the mouse  ( that is bounded to  a
vtkRenderWindowInteractor) .   Does anyone can help me with that ?

Thanks
Zohar