[vtkusers] VtkPiston

the_shark mdccnunes at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:13:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for the reply, David.

I actually can't find the testing part of it in my VTK project in VS2010.

I went through the folders I got through git and I found the directory
pointed out by you, but I don't know how to build it for the VS2010 and then
run it there.

When I check VTK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES_FOR_TESTS, I get some errors from MPI. I
tried getting the most recent open-mpi but I cant include the libs...
MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "vtkParallelMPI" in directory
C:/../vtk_git/Parallel/MPI

is there any way of building the Piston/Testing without all this?
thanks!