[vtkusers] Landmark Transform + ICP

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Jun 3 03:08:20 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I tried to perform a surface registration with 3 Landmarks from the source
(white) and 3 others in the target image (Brown). It gave me a pretty rough
transformation (green)! I'm using a rigid transformation.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5721129/LandmarkTransform.png>

So I decided to add the Iterative closest points (ICP) on the previous
result (green) as a source and the target image(brown) and It seems working.
Why I can't get this result only by vtkLandmarkTransform???

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5721129/LandmarkTransform_ICP.png>