[vtkusers] Strange behavior while loading VTK libraries from Java

kingvsk at aol.com kingvsk at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 00:31:58 EDT 2013

Yes. I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my Linux Mint system. If I extend any of
the Java gui component then it works fine.
*
**My Configurations**:*
NetBeans Version: NetBeans IDE 7.2 (Build 201207171143)
Java: 1.7.0_04; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 23.0-b21
System: Linux version 3.2.0-23-generic running on i386; UTF-8; en_IN (nb)