[vtkusers] Slicing unstructured dataset: st9bad_alloc

Laurence Griffiths lgriffiths.aero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 07:28:32 EDT 2013

Well, at least the issue is repeatable for others also.

I will put together a vtk-python script to replicate the error, and file
a bug report on vtk also. Unless someone beats me to it.

My dataset was originally from starcd, exported as ensight gold binary,
and then converted to a vtkXMLMultiBlockDataSet.

This bug I think are also possibly related:
http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=11860

Laurence.