[vtkusers] vts periodic boundaries

Patrick Bechlars patrick.bechlars at soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 11:16:56 EDT 2013

Hi Andy,

The derivatives and other filters involving spatial data are not too
important as I do all calculations externally. It is mainly about the
plotting. If I want to stick to StructuredGrid, then there will always
be this additional boundary. Is that what you are saying?
Is there nothing like a GhostLevel="#" option for specific boundaries in
the Serial XML File Format or a filter that does that work afterwards?

Best regards,
Patrick

email: patrick.bechlars at soton.ac.uk