[vtkusers] vtkPolyDatawriter set input vtk 6.0

Rr108 adityargupta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:44:38 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I am trying to write a polydata to a vtk file using class vtkPolyDataWriter.
I know in vtk 5.6 there was a member function SetInput and I could directly
say:
polydatawriter->SetInput(polydata);
Now when I am trying to compile with vtk 6.0 it complains with the error:
class vtkPolyDataWriter has no member named SetInput. I tried using
SetInputConnection but is there a way I can directly connect to polydata?

Thank you.

- RR