[vtkusers] Rendering mhd files using MPI

ThinkFlow neto at caltech.edu
Mon Jul 29 14:13:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

I divided an image's data set into 8 octants, and am able to render each
octant separately as an mhd file. What I am having trouble with is
consolidating all of these mhd files into one mhd file to render the entire
image instead of just 1 octant.

I was reading this tutorial
http://liberlocus.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-write-vtk-file-in-parallel.html
<http://liberlocus.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-write-vtk-file-in-parallel.html>
but they use vtkxmlpunstructuredgridwriter , while I am using
MetaImageWriter for the mhd files. I was wondering if you had any
suggestions for consolidating these mhd files into a single mhd file to
render the entire image.

Thanks,

Naoki