[vtkusers] CONTINUE_EXECUTING with vtkinformation

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Thu Jul 25 08:36:10 EDT 2013

Thanks, now I can pass the information from the filter to the source using:
-  The CONTINUE_EXECUTING in the RequestData() in the filter
-  In the RequestUpdateExtent() of the filter I have

vtkInformation *inInfo = inputVector[0]->GetInformationObject(0);
double val[3]  ...
inInfo->Set(vtkPXDMFDocumentBaseStructure::UPDATE_FIXED_DIMENSIONS(),
val, 3);
request->AppendUnique(vtkExecutive::KEYS_TO_COPY(),
vtkPXDMFDocumentBaseStructure::UPDATE_FIXED_DIMENSIONS());

-The information key is recovered in the REQUEST_UPDATE_EXTENT() request
in the source (when I change something in the source).

When I create the filter, the filter gets executed the correct number of
times, BUT the source is never executed (the ProcessRequest member
function in the source is never called).

What key or option I have to enable to re execute a source for a
downstream filter??
Or a way to tell the source is out-of-date?

Felipe

--
Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Ingénieur de Recherche