[vtkusers] Mesh and cylinder

Max smapersmaper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:16:04 EDT 2013

Hi Vtkers,
I tried to investigate more about the problem and found:
1. It has nothing to do with cylinder
When I have a mesh with a texture and I do pick on it, it flashes.
2. If the mesh is without a texture only with a color it doesn't happen.
3. When I reduce opacity it doesn't happen but I need the mesh opaque so not
a solution.
4. It also happen when I try to force the picking only from the pick list
when it contains no mesh in it.
5. The flashing happens only when I click on some areas of the mesh no all
of them.
6. The pick action is called on the clicked mouse position each time I click
the left mouse button( I mean its part of my code)

Thank you
Max