[vtkusers] need help in vtkMarchingCubes Python!!

ThinkFlow neto at caltech.edu
Wed Jul 24 20:35:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am in a similar situation as dalhotha . What I have ended up doing so far
is converting the vtk file to an mhd file using some code from
http://paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PolyDataToImageData
<http://paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PolyDataToImageData>
since that format seems to work better with vtkMarchingCubes. I plan to use
one of the links provided by Christopher Mullins, as his last two links deal
with mhd files. I was wondering if this approach would be sound, since no
complete solution was given.