[vtkusers] Marching Cube: 3D skull

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:09:48 EDT 2013

As I mentioned before, if you have a volume of data (e.g. dicom), do not
use the voxelmodeller code. Provide the output of your reader to
vtkMarchingCubes. You will also need to provide a proper isovalue for the
surface you want to extract.

I also recommended that you look at Slicer. You will not have to write any
code. And it has lots of useful tools for segmenting and viewing medical
data.