[vtkusers] Coincident polydata render

Waldin Nicholas nwaldin at student.ethz.ch
Wed Jul 24 09:49:19 EDT 2013

Looks like you're getting a numerical/rounding error. I.e. you have two points so close to each other, that the numerical error decides which one gets rendered.

the vtkExtractSelection is probably making the cube just a hair smaller (it's possible that it considers points to be outside of the cube when they aren't), so that the problem doesn't occur.

I'm not familiar with vtkExtractselection, so I'm not 100% sure.