[vtkusers] Problem in Read Dicom Series

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:09:25 EDT 2013

Hi Vachik,

well, I'm not sure how you converted TIF to DICOM, but I guess you
generated Secondary Capture DICOM files which do not contain Image
Position, Image Orientation and Pixel Spacing data elements (since this
info is absent in your source TIF image files).

Hence, the reader cannot generate a correct volume without knowing those
data.

Best regards,

Marco