[vtkusers] Detect which QVTKWidget I am interacting with

Girault, Alexis girault at email.unc.edu
Fri Jul 19 11:19:01 EDT 2013

Sorry I made a mistake : the signal is mousePressEvent() not mousePressEvent (that is why I had "Object::connect: Parentheses expected"), but even like this I have this alert :

Object::connect: No such signal QVTKWidget::mousePressEvent() in /home/girault/ShapePopulationViewer/code/ShapePopulationViewer-master/ShapePopulationViewer.cxx:316
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'ShapePopulationViewer')

It says no such signal exists while i can find it in QVTKWidget.h

Any idea? Thank you all