[vtkusers] GetOrientation() in vtk3DProp

divya divya at triassicsolutions.com
Thu Jul 18 05:44:41 EDT 2013

Dear VTK users,

        I rendered a 3d actor in vtkRenderer and I logged it's orientation
using actor.getOrientation() function. But it's found that after say
(-90,0,0) the very next orientation is (-89, -180, -180) but I am expecting
(-91, 0, 0).
        When I used actor.getOrientationWXYZ() to get orientation, say after
(-50, 0, 0) if we continuously rotate the actor to right both the X and Y
axes are getting their value changed. Is there any solution to fix this
problem. Thanks in advance.

--

Regards,

Divya