[vtkusers] Need Help: Installation & Starting example

Vachik Dave vsdave at umail.iu.edu
Mon Jul 15 20:46:41 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am new to VTK.
I am trying to build VTK "Install" project generated by CMake. However it
fails to build around 155 projects out of 186.

I tried the same thing on my friend's machine. There only one project fails
while building but it didnt created any folder (VTK folder containing
object library files and header files ) in "Program Files" folder in C
drive.

I am using wondows 7 operating system in both case.

Would anyone please help me here, as I am completely clueless how to solve
this problem.

Thanking you.
*
--Vachik Dave*