[vtkusers] Using leader to attachment point functionality of CaptionActor for xyPlotActor?

lisa.la lisa.frauenstein at web.de
Sat Jul 13 12:04:03 EDT 2013

Dear vtk users,

I want to use the functionality of the captionWidget, where I can set an
attachment point and a leader connecting the caption and the point for a
xychart.

Do you know a way to integrate a xyChart or a xyPlot into a widget where I
can define an attachment point and a leader connecting the xychart to a
specified attachment point?

Does someone have an idea how to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Lisa