[vtkusers] gdcm compile issues with vtk 6

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Jul 12 16:49:36 EDT 2013

I've just built vtk 6.0.0 for Fedora rawhide and am now seeing this when
trying to build gdcm against it:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2013-February/127411.html
https://sourceforge.net/p/gdcm/bugs/282/

So I'm wondering how best to address it.  Shall I just do option 1:

1. Set the advanced flag (new in vtk6) VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATORS and rebuild VTK

Will there be problems with having Instantiators for all of the modules?

Option 2 is trickier since vtkMakeInstantiator.cmake and
vtkMakeInstantiator.h.in do not get installed.  Should they be?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com