[vtkusers] 32 and 64

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 16:33:34 EDT 2013

> I have a vtk project that needs to run on any CPU (32bit and 64bit)
> But the activiz dlls are different for 32 and 64.
> How can I make it run on both systems?

You can’t. You must have separate binaries for each architecture.

> I don't want to make to same projects one for 32 and one for 64.

You don't have to make “same projects”, but you do have to add configurations to your existing project, and set up the target machine type for each one, and adjust references.

Or maybe you do have to have multiple projects. It’s been a while, and I can’t recall if it’s easy/possible to have multiple architecture targets in a single C# project file...

HTH,

David C.