[vtkusers] tetgen mesh boundaries

Adrienne dunhama at spu.edu
Tue Jul 9 17:22:45 EDT 2013

It seems several people are familiar with tetgen, so I was wondering if
anyone could help me out.

I've created a tetrahedron mesh using a set of vertices stored in a .node
file. However, there are some parts on the boundary of the mesh that should
be concave. I tried to specify those nodes using the boundary marker 1, but
the mesh tetgen creates still surrounds those nodes (see node 8 below). Why
doesn't this work?

Here's a simplified example of my .node file:

#test.node
9 3 0 1
0 0 0 0 1
1 1 0 0 1