[vtkusers] adding texture to a wavefront .obj file in vtk

Umer Rafi umer.rafi at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 9 05:23:11 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

    I am new to vtk. I am having a wavefront file of a 3d human model. What I want to do is to render it using vtk and apply different textures to different parts of the 3d human model. For example I have a texture image containing a shirt that I want to apply to torso and arms only.  Another one for jeans that I want to apply to legs and thighs only. I will really appreciate if anyone can provide a sample code snippet to get me started.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Umer