[vtkusers] Vtk 6.0 dotnet

Serge Lalonde serge at infolytica.com
Fri Jul 5 11:24:06 EDT 2013

David Cole started a KickStarter project to get enough money to fund the
development of the updated .NET wrappers.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dlrdave/activiz-net-installers-featuring-vtk-510?ref=email

Unfortunately, the funding goal was far from being reached. It's too bad
since a lot of people ask about it but few were willing to "put their
money where their mouth is" so to speak. Maybe if he tries again, this
time more people will pledge and it will get done. I for one would love
to have the .NET wrappers updated and I'm willing to pay for part of it
if necessary.

On 7/4/2013 4:00 PM, David E DeMarle wrote:
> 5.8

Signature www.infolytica.com <http:://www.infolytica.com>
300 Leo Pariseau, Suite 2222, Montreal, QC, Canada, H2X 4B3
(514) 849-8752 x236, Fax: (514) 849-4239