[vtkusers] vtkRandomAttributeGenerator question

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Fri Jul 5 10:06:19 EDT 2013

I wanted to create some sample data sources in memory and I thought I leverage this filter to create some fake data for me.
I noticed that the data arrays created don't have a name set, vtkDataArray.GetName() returns "NULL".
Is this intentional?

Gerrick

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.