[vtkusers] Problem in an example

Shawn Waldon swaldon at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jul 4 09:29:14 EDT 2013

Rahul,

It looks like you may be building against an older version of VTK.
 SetInputData was not added until VTK 6, so if you are using VTK 5 (or
accidentally using the wrong header files), that is why you are getting the
message.  If you just want to modify the code, you could change it to
SetInput instead (the VTK 5 and previous method used for the same purpose).
 The methods are slightly different (see
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration/Replacement_of_SetInput), but
for the purposes of this example they are the same.

HTH,

Shawn

--
Shawn Waldon