[vtkusers] activiz help

mirko heuegger mheuegger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 03:31:08 EDT 2013

Hello!

What exactly do you mean with 'windowrenderer tool'?
The VS 'Design-mode' (where you can create froms, or add
 'renderWindowControl') works for me only on the x86/AnyCPU platform, under
x64 I got an Error like:
'Could not find type 'Kitware.VTK.RenderWindowControl'. ...

And setting x64 References works only if I set the target-platform to
'x64', otherwise I'm not able to select x64 binaries.

The Project-references are stored in the <projectName>.csproj (for C#)
file, this is a plain XML file.
The <Reference> nodes support a 'Condition' Attribute, so its possible to
use different binaries for different Platforms eg:

    <Reference Include="Kitware.mummy.Runtime, processorArchitecture=x86"
Condition="'$(Platform)'=='AnyCPU'">
      <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
      <HintPath> ... Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="Kitware.mummy.Runtime, processorArchitecture=x64"
Condition="'$(Platform)'=='x64'">
      <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
      <HintPath> ... Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="Kitware.mummy.Runtime, processorArchitecture=x86"
Condition="'$(Platform)'=='x86'">
      <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
      <HintPath> ... Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>

hth

mirko