[vtkusers] VTK-QT example build related..

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:23:36 EDT 2013

What version of VTK are you using? If VTK6 then make sure
Module_vtkViewsQt:BOOL=ON
is set in your CMakeCache.txt file

You can point to either an installed VTK or your built VTK. Both should work

NOTE: not all of the examples have the checks to see if their required
modules are present. This is on my todo list...