[vtkusers] c++ to java mapping in KMeansClustering.cxx

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Tue Jul 2 07:34:26 EDT 2013

Hi Graham,
Actually that value is an enum for mapping a port defined in vtkStatisticsAlgorithm. See the docs:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkStatisticsAlgorithm.html#af7c593eefc559424ab1855c457ca8af9aeb0fbe774123350864fab614e1becaca

so in Java it should look like:
kMeansStatistics->SetInputData( 0, inputData );

Gerrick