[vtkusers] Displaying Segmented Data

cjayjones cjayjones at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:53:22 EDT 2013

I have a 3d volume that as been segmented into several hundred regions with a
scalar value using the label.  I am trying to display a non-consecutive
number of these.  I have been able to display consecutive regions following
the " GenerateCubesFromLabels.cxx
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Medical/GenerateCubesFromLabels>
" example, however I am struggling to display non-consecutive regions.  Is
there a way to apply "ThresholdBetween" cascaded so that it is effectively
an ideal multi-band pass filter?   My other approach was to use
"vtkImageMathematics" to do "SetOperationToReplaceCByK" and replace all of
the region labels of interest to be consecutive and then use
"ThresholdBetween" on the result, however, I'm also not able to cascade
these operations it seems.  My attempt at using "vtkImageMathematics" is as
follows:

Thank you for your help.