[vtkusers] ExtrudeTest.Java

Graham Seed gmseed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:08:09 EDT 2013

Hi

I just tried building/running  ExtrudeTest.java and get some compile errors
on a few lines calling SetInput(). I changed these to SetInputDataObject()
but suspect this may be wrong.

I also found that at runtiime I get library load exception on vtkCommonJava
even though it is loaded. If I paste the block:

    static {
        if(!vtkNativeLibrary.LoadAllNativeLibraries()) {
            for(vtkNativeLibrary lib : vtkNativeLibrary.values()) {
                if(!lib.IsLoaded()) {
                    System.out.println(lib.GetLibraryName() + " not
loaded");
                }
            }
        }
        vtkNativeLibrary.DisableOutputWindow(null);
    }

then the exception goes away.

Finally, when running I don't see anything!

Graham
gmseed at gmail.com