[vtkusers] converting binary vtk to ascii

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:00:33 EST 2013

Vtk supports too many file  formats, and i have no idea what 3DSlicer
produces, but if it is vtk polydata file you can open it in Paraview (
free download, google for it ) and then export data back. It will
allow you to specify format (binary/appended or ascii ).

Also you can write your own code to do it, which is trivial.

Alex