[vtkusers] Solaris 10 x86_64 - vtk build fails

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:23:18 EST 2013

I believe that VTK/ThirdParty/hdf5/vtkhdf5/ConfigureChecks.cmake
needs a small fix.  It adds flags "-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE" for Linux, it will have to do the same for
Solaris.

Can you modify this file so that it adds these two definitions for
your build and let us know if it fixes the problem?

 - David