[vtkusers] converting a tree stored in vtkGraph into vtkTree (or creating a loop walk through a tree)

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jan 28 07:37:27 EST 2013

Dear Jeff,

Many thanks for Your reply. I had come across vtkTreeBFSIterator but since that
only takes an already existent tree as input, I deemed this not to be the right
method for my task.
Now I wonder what the difference is between vtkTreeBFSIterator and
vtkBoostBreadthFirstSearchTree?
Perhaps it would be sensible to mention each other method in their docs. I had
searched for BFS, therefore it did not hit BreadthFirstSearch:-(

Thanks again for Your help
Roman