[vtkusers] MapScalarsThroughTable2

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Sat Jan 26 14:11:16 EST 2013

I'm looking to extend the color transfer function and opacity functions for volume rendering in a way where the opacity and color can vary depending on two parameters, sort of like
if the volume image also had a volume mask image, and if the mask is 0 then the pixel is always transparent regardless of the volume image pixel......

It seems like overriding MapScalarsThroughTable2() might be a way to do this, but I don't see any examples, etc.

Am I on the right track with this? Is there an example?

Thanks,

Rick