[vtkusers] get dimensions

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Thu Jan 24 04:01:44 EST 2013

Hi Shirani,
if you suspect that there is some issues with your image you can try
opening it with Paraview. If Paraview is able to open it and show it
correctly, then the error is elsewhere in your program.

Haven't used vktImageReader2, but from the examples:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

it looks like it's you who should set/tell the reader about the image
properties.

HTH,
JON HAITZ

<http://www.vicomtech.org/>
Jon Haitz Legarreta GorroñoIkertzailea / Investigador / Researcher
eOsasuna eta Aplikazio Biomedikoak /
eSalud y Aplicaciones Biomedicas / eHealth & Biomedical Applications
Donostia - San Sebastián -
Spain<http://www.vicomtech.es/castellano/html/contacto/index.html>
<http://www.vicomtech.org/>
Tel: +[34] 943 30 92 30jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org