[vtkusers] How to put together renderer-output of 16 rendered scenes in a row into one png?

Martin Raabe Martin.Raabe at BaSystem.de
Wed Jan 23 14:07:00 EST 2013

Hello folks,
I need to render off screen some scenes in motion.

So I want to render 16 different scenes and export then as a single png
file/buffer containing 16 tiles containing the 16 scenes.

So at the beginning I can render the scenes in a for loop and at the end
I could PNGWrite them to a buffer.

But how do I stich the scenes to a big input for the PNGWriter?

Any idea?

Martin Raabe

PS:
Exporting 16 PNG files/buffers already works.