[vtkusers] Isolines on top of Mesh

Sebastien Calvi sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 18:27:27 EST 2013

Hello all,

Right now I load and display a 3d surface with usage of a LUT connected to scalar values.

I also need to display the isolines (contour) at different range value, thing that I am able to do with a vtkContourFilter.

In that regard I have followed the wiki name LabelContour.cxx, it works just fine.

Thing is that I display the colored shape with my LUT (function of the scalar values) or the contours.

My question is: How can I display both at the same time?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sebastien.